The Administrative Provisions for Overseas Students’ Dormitory
in Daqing Normal University
In order to strengthen the management of the overseas students’ dormitory and to create a safe, civilized, clean and comfortable living and learning environment, these regulations are formulated according to the actual conditions of accommodation for overseas students in Daqing Normal University.
1. All of the overseas students must abide by the laws and regulations of People’s Republic of
, and the rules and disciplines of Daqing Normal University. Missionary activities and religious parties are strictly prohibited both inside and outside of the campus.
2. Please comply with the university’s study and rest schedule. Keep quiet in the apartment building. The apartments are only provided for overseas students of Daqing Normal University. Anyone who isn’t our student is not allowed to stay overnight. It is strictly required that overseas students return the dormitory before 23:00 every night. It is forbidden to stay out of school overnight.
3. First overseas students must carefully check the list of articles in the room, pay a 2000 yuan returnable deposit for these articles and then appropriately use and custody them. The deposit will be returned when students check out. If any item is damaged or lost, compensation should be made according to its original value.
4. Foreign students must live in designated rooms and beds. It is not allowed to change casually without permission, nor to transfer or lease the room. No one may enter another's room without permission. (In case of special circumstances, a written application shall be submitted to the International Cooperation and Exchange Office within working days in advance.)
5. Please keep the indoor and outdoor environment of the apartment clean. Smoking and drinking in dormitory are strictly prohibited. No spitting. Keep personal belongings clean and tidy. The work of sanitation within the room is usually done by overseas students themselves。
6. It is strictly forbidden to scribble, paint, carve and paste objects on the walls, doors, windows or furniture of the apartment.
7. It is forbidden to install or change the lock of dormitory without permission. Don’t refit, damage or dispose of electrical appliances, furniture and other equipment in the apartment. Don’t dismantle, modify or damage the facilities such as water, electricity and network pipelines.
8. It is strictly prohibited to use electric stoves, electric blankets and radiators in apartment rooms. Please make sure that all the electrical equipment have been shut down when you out of your room. Fire prevention must be paid much attention. The person who caught a fire accident would have to pay for all the losses. If a serious damage happens, the criminal responsibility will be ascertained through judicial authorities.
9. Save water and electricity. Please report to International Cooperation and Exchange Office in time if water or electricity fault is found.
10. Pets are strictly prohibited in dormitories. It is absolutely prohibited to bring in and keep controlled knives, flammable, explosive, toxic and hazardous substances.
11. Take good care of your personal properties. Make sure to lock the door and shut the windows before going out. Take care of your personal cards, bank cards, cash, passport and other properties in case loss or been stolen. If you lose anything precious, you should immediately report to the International Cooperation and Exchange Office and Security Department and even dial 110 to report the whole case of the incident to the local police.
12. Any student, who pays no attention to the school disciplines, and one’s behaviors like destroying public properties or indulging in excessive drinking, fighting with others, Gambling, whoring, drug addiction and damaging other’s properties, will be disposed according to the seriousness of the case. If the case is very serious, the student will be dealt with according to pertinent Public Order Regulations of China. The one, who violates the school disciplines, disturbs other students’ study life and refuses to correct one’s errors despite repeated education, and the one who seriously violates one of these administrative provisions and causes baneful influences will be claimed to leave school.